tirsdag 11. juni 2013

Envelope / package art





I must admit, that sending a plain box in the post can be a bit boring. Some time ago a friend of mine sent me a package through the post. She had decorated it with buttons - old buttons. I thought this was so funny. So, when this friend of mine and me was going to send a package together - the box got decorated :) We did one side each - and this is how my side turned out.


The page is about the size of A3. I have used watercolour paper as a base. The colour is a mixture of two dylusions sprays - squeezed orange and cherry pie. The sprays have been put into a separate spray bottle - and diluted with water.

The background stamps are from Tim Holtz. The gears and the key hole are cut from cardboard with Tim Holtz dies. I have coloured the diecuts with Gesso, MetaMica and Distress paint. The butterflies are from Graphics 45. The stencil in the background is a silhouette file - cut from a thin plastic film.


The wings and crone are stamps from Kort og Godt. The Aussie road signs, are stickers bought in Sydney. 

The box was taped with clear tape to prevent the package art from being destroyed on its way to the recipient. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...