This was my card for the second round of the European Scrap Battle. The template for the shelf card is my own, and you can find it here: Template for a shelf card.
The stamp of the fairy on the mushroom is a digital stamp from Emerald faeries. The frog is a freebie from Dustin Pike. I stamped on craft and coloured with Prismacolors. I have made a small lake on the front of the card, using acetate. To fish have been fixed to acetate under the lake, to make it look as if they are swimming in water. The fairies are from a paper from Graphic 45 (Once upon a springtime). The butterflies are from Kort og Godt. The water lilly is folded from paper. You can find the tutorial here: Water lilly tutorial. The fence in the background is cut with a silhouette. The fence is a cutting file I made myself. The gate is from Les svg dek ldezign. The grass is a file from Silhouette.
I am entering these challenges:
- European scrap battle - One word - What word do I relate to cardmaking (Fantasy)
- Emerald faeries - Challenge 47 - Magical creatures
- Stamp with fun - Challenge 223 - Not square
- Crafty sentiments - Anything goes
- Bearly mine - Challenge 103 - Fall colours
- Nordsalten hobbyklubb - Utfordring 80 - Høst
- Inkyimpressions challenges - Water - Top 3
- Ccee stampers - Fun folds
- Shellys images (3- die, 4 kraft, 10 Bling)
- Allsorts challenge - Butterflies
- Totally gorjuss - Anything goes
- Deep ocean challengeblog - Goodbye summer
- Papirdokkene - September - Stempel - Top 5