fredag 17. januar 2014

12 tags of Christmas 2013 - Use of Washi tape and simple 3D - tag number five

This tag was number five of a series of 12 tags in the December issue of the Norwegian magazine -  "Ett trykk". I wanted to show different styles and techniques. This is an example one way to use washi tape to create the background and simple 3d from a dies.


Often, I look at my washi tape collection, and think - that they do look very pretty - but I do not really use them a lot. basically because I find it difficult to create a lot of different stuff and effects with them. 
I used im Holtz Sizzix Die TAG & BOOKPLATES Movers and Shapers to create the tag, and covered the tag with washi tape. Then I painted the tag, and the washi tape, with alcohol ink.

The clock is a dies made with Tim Holtz – Alterations Tick – Tock die. I made two clocks and mounted 1 cm of card between the dies to create a 3D effect. 

I also used Washi tape to create the beige flower in the clock and the banners. The text is a stamp from  Dylusions Cling Mounted Stamp Set - Christmas Words.


I have added a tutorial from Tim Holtz - on how to create the washi tape flowers.



The paper inside the clock is Pion Design - Silent Night Collection - Church

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...