onsdag 26. februar 2014

Chemists have all the solutions - a masculine birthday card


I was challenged with two stamps from 2012 from Kreativ Hobby. I made a masculine card for a 70th birthday, for a science teacher. The card is an easel card, and I have mounted a small test tube on the card.


The male is a free stamp that came with an English magazine this month. The gears are die cuts of cork, with Tim Holtz gears dies.


The test tube is filled with tiny silver pearls. The background paper is from Prima. The paper has some "spilling effects" on it,  although I have made this effect more visible with distress ink and a TH stencil.


 I have made an effect on the blue background paper with different stamps. The text: "Chemists have all the solutions" is a digital stamp I have made myself - you are free to use it.



"Create good memories for yourself and those you love". The text stamp is a stamp from Kreativ Hobby, I masked part of the text.I also got a stamp with hearts, which is one of the stamps used to create the background. The metal clock and "handmade by" hand on the test tube is from KortHobby.


A lot of people ask me if I decorate the back and the inside of cards. Yes I do, but often very simple.

The card is published at StampARTic as a part of their sponsor article.




Free digital stamp in Norwegian "Chemists have all the solutions". 
You may use it, but please link back to me.




I am entering these challenges:




7 kommentarer:

  1. Kanonfint....lur ide med den flaska....:)

    SvarSlett
  2. Stilig kort!
    Takk for at du deltar på Card and Scrap sin utfordring:)
    Klem, Heidi:)

    SvarSlett
  3. Een supergave mannenkaart!! Leuke details heb je gebruikt.
    Ik hou van mannenkaarten.
    Groetjes Tineke

    SvarSlett
  4. Love this masculine card and the stamping is great!
    Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles!
    ~Michelle

    SvarSlett
  5. Super flot kort. Tusind tak for din deltagelse hos card and Scrap.
    Dt-Gitte.

    SvarSlett
  6. An awesome masculine card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Totally Gorjuss. Good luck with the challenge !

    SvarSlett
  7. nall stilig kort! Kule detaljer :)Tusen takk for at du deltar i utfordringen til Scrappin´All Over :) Klem Rita

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...