This shoe is a challenge from a good friend, Helle. She got hold of a pair of new/old shoes to alter (which seems impossible to walk in - and therefore they were unused). I got one of the shoes, and then she is going to do the other.
This shoe is also made as DT submission for Scandinavia paper fun's new challenge - spring.
The shoe has got a base coat with white paint. Then I added the paper under the zip, and the zip. After this, I worked on the texture of the shoe itself.
The butterfly is a diecut from an old Prima paper. The key is from Ingvild Bolme - Stamp-N-Add from Prima. The flowers are from Wild Orchid craft. I have also added a pair of wedding rings under the butterfly. I have added a Prima crystal on one of the rings.
The idea for the Zip around the heel, came from a pair of shoes I found in a shoe shop a week ago. The rose paper and the sentiment is from Kaisercraft's Blue Bay collection. The heal of the shoe is covered with glitter from American craft.
The texture of the shoe can be seen on the other side of the shoe. I have dry painted with MetaMica to reveal the texture.
I have used a leather band, painted with MetaMica, to cover the edge of the shoe.The small roses are Mathia roses from Hobbykunst.
Wishing you a creative day :)
I am entering these challenges:
- Scrappehjertet - Bryllup
- Scrappelyst - Blomster
- Cute and daisy - Flowers
- Crafty sentiments - Lots of flowers
- Vintageudfordring - Perler
- Creatalicious challenges - Anything goes
- Craft your passion challenges - Anything goes
- 7 kids challenge blog - Anything goes with spring colours
- Crafty catz weekly challenge - 2 or more patterned paper (Kaisarcraft roses and sentiment, Prima- with butterfly)
- Hiding in my craft room - Think spring
- Crafty calendar challenge. - Add a sentiment
- Creative fingers challenge blog - Anything goes
- Crafting for all seasons - Animal magic