lørdag 14. mai 2016

"The little things" layout

This layout has been created for my May post for Kaisercraft.

I often go for walks with my camera, just in case I see the “perfect” photo scene. This photo, of a little bird family, was taken on a walk through a safari park in England. The layout has been created, using the paper P2096 Devotion. I used two pages of the same paper. I cut of the lace at the edge of the page, used that as a layered decoration behind the photo. The rest of the page has been used as a base for the layout.


I used a background stamp, CS257 Background Script clear stamps and gesso on the background.  I have also used flowers and leaves from the collectables, as decoration.



The text ” little moments” is a created with a die and a foam sheet.



There is also diecuts with a lace boarder in between the paper lace. Some of the left overs from the diecut has been used to the left of the page. I have also added pink Rhinestone to the page at the end.




Kaisercraft materials: P2096 Devotion | P2095 Commitment | PP997 Paper pad | KM111 Kaiser Mist White | CS257 Background Script clear stamps | DD755 Decorative Die Lace Boarder | DD147 Decorative Die Words Little moments | CT856 Collectables | SD701 Rhinestones – Soft Pink

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...