søndag 29. januar 2017

Vintage signs

Today I am showing a hand made vintage sign for the online magazine, The papercrafting. Interior decor/ home deco is one of the trends that has been in the crafting community for a long time. Vintage signs has been popular for a long time, but now we often see them with a bit of humor. When I looked for a quote to have on my sign, I found the simple sign quote "If your are looking for s sign, this is it". I decided to go for that for my first sign.


The sign is 15cm x 14cm. The sign has been created by gluing together some wooden pieces, sanding it down and painting it black.


Then I created the text as a stencil. I used Silhouette studio to design the stencil, and cut it out with a Silhouette.


At the edges, I have used paperstrips from Kaisercraft's Glisten collection. The paper has been added with gel medium. When the gel medium had dried, I sanded the edges to wear it down a bit.


Enjoy

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...