søndag 12. februar 2017

Adventure is out there - a Prima globe

Before Christmas, I created a lot of Christmas ornaments. I have been thinking about creating a globe with one of the ornaments for a long time, but had to figure out how to create the stand and fix the globe to the stand. This globe is shared for the craft shop, Hobbykunst


I often get inspiration from several places. Here, I got the inspiration from the new Prima collection "Wild and Free". The fantastic sweet pink and gold, quotes and patterned paper inspire. 


The support for the globe, has been built from an old candlestick and a wooden piece with the shape of a very thin half moon. I made a small hole in the top and bottom half of the ornament and fixed Tim Holtz Hitch Fasteners to the two halves. This created something fix the globe to the support. The support was covered with a Prima paper from the Rossibelle Collection - Notes and Scribbles. 
 

Inside the ornament, I have built a few suitcases with a sheet of paper from the Wild and Free collection - Cosmic Love and Lights, from Prima.


The butterflies is from one of Prima's old collections, Forever Green Collection - Spread Your Wings.


On the top of the globe stand, I have added a drawer knob. The knob has been painted brown, and then I have added some cobber paint effects to it. 


The little dog, is a toy dog, spray painted white.
  

The little skateboard is also a little toy model, spray painted white.


The text "Adventure is out there", has been cut out of double sided sticky paper with a Silhouette, and glued to the globe. Then I added foil to the sticky letters.



In the bottom of the globe, I have added lots of Prima flowers.


The base for the globe stand is a candlestick. This was painted brown, and cobber effects was added.







I am entering these challenges:



Prima's Mood Board February


























Lysestaken er først malt brun, så har den fått litt kobbermaling her og der.



Laget av Kirsten Hyde

2 kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...