onsdag 1. mars 2017

Mixed media clock - Scrap from your Heart guest designer

A while ago, I was asked to be a guest designer for the challenge blog, Scrap from your heart. The challenge this time is 3D. 


I often go around second hand shops to see if I can find someting to alter. I always look for vintage clocks, as I love working with all the gears inside the clocks. other than that, I also like to work with the clock itself to create altered items like this.


The little dog inside the clock, is a photo of my dog, that I lost last year. 


The clock has been spray painted black. Then i have dry painted it.


The clock has also been sprayed with white and golden paint. 





Happy crafting :) 




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...