søndag 25. mars 2018

Catching a dream

Today I am showing you a dream catcher, shown at Creativation for LDRS creative. The dreamcatcher has been created with the fantastic sweet Let love grow stamp set. The dream catcher was made using an embodery hoop.



I used the Cotton candy paper pack for this project.  I just adore this paper pack andd the pastel colours and sweet patterns.



I have used a lot of different LDRS dies on this project.  I used the Lovelette die to create pattern on the background paper and to create the hearts, added in layers under the motive. 


I used the sweet Super sprigs dies to create som foliage under the flowers. The leaves has been made using the leaves from the Fancy flowers die set. The roses has been made using the flowers from the same die set. 


The motive has been cut out using the sweet Fancy Rectangles & Layers. I think this die set is probeably my most used die set of all the dies I have got. I have also used die cuts from the Regal Die set to create some tags under the image. The word smile is one of LDRS's cretive word dies.  


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...